Healgen COVID-19 Antigen Swab 15 Minute Testing Kit (pack of 2)
A rapid (15 mins) COVID-19 linear flow self test kit enables you to provide a safe and efficient working environment for your staff with minimum disruption. Pack of 2 individual tests. £39.58 plus VAT per test. Free Delivery. Company use only.
This test is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of COVID-19 infections. It is one of only 2 swab based rapid tests officially approved by the UK Government and is being utilised as part of the Liverpool City trial with over 12,000 test performed per day. It is in high demand from schools, councils and companies.
You will get the results after 15 minutes of taking the test, no need to send away and no delay.
WE RECOMMEND THAT THE USER IS GUIDED BY A COMPETENT PERSON IN THE WORKPLACE. THE USER MUST STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO (SEE BELOW) AND WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN THE DELIVERED PACK.
GREENBUYING ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF MISUSE.
We can offer bulk volume discounts for large orders. Please call or email us for a quote.
Contents of the kit:
2 Tests - all necessary items are provided and no extra equipment is needed.
- 1 x Instruction booklet
- 2 x Sterile swabs
- 2 x Test cassettes
- 2 x Extraction tube and dropper tip
- 1 x Extraction buffer liquid (sufficient for 2 tests)
- All in a sealable poly bag (enclosed in a jiffy bag)
- The Healgen COVID-19 Antigen Test (Swab) has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients.
- The results show that the test has a high overall relative accuracy.
- Relative Sensitivity: 96.72%
- Relative Specificity: 99.22%
- Accuracy: 98.74%
1. Use the nasopharyngeal swab supplied in the kit
2. Carefully insert the swab into the nostril, reaching the surface of the posterior nasopharynx that presents the most secretion under visual inspection.
3. Swab over the surface of the posterior nasopharynx.
4. Rotate the swab several times. Withdraw the swab from the nasal cavity.
Use of these COVID-19 Testing kit products.
We recommend that these products are used by competent people within a company.
Where appropriate we provide clear instructions as to how to use the products we sell. These instructions may be provided via our website and/or included within the packaging of the products in question. Certain of our products, such as the COVID Test Kits require you to use them STRICTLY as per the instructions. We are in no way responsible to you if you use the product in a way not covered by the instructions and the product does not function as you expect, or require it to. If you have any questions or concerns about how to make use of any of the products we supply please contact us and we will do our best to help you. Please do note, though, that we are not medical experts, and will never provide any medical advice regarding the products or their use. If you have any concerns about any symptoms you may have, or the consequences of the results from any test kit provided, you must contact your GP, phone 111, or visit your local hospital to obtain medical advice. You must always follow government guidance and it is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of and comply with such guidance.