Delphis Eco Cream Cleaner (12 x 500ml)
Delphis Eco EU Ecolabel accredited cream cleaner is a non-scratch multi-purpose cleaner for use on ceramic and induction hobs, stainless steel and hard surfaces in kitchens, washrooms, floors, etc. 12 x 500ml.
It lifts grease and stubborn stains and removes limescale without scratching.
- for domestic and industrial use
- removes: grease, burnt-on-food, soiling, soap scum, limescale
- non scratch, safe on hard surfaces: stainless steel, metal, ceramic, glass, enamel, plastic, etc.
- reduced impact on aquatic life
- reduced use of hazardous substances
- phosphate and phosphonate free
- safe in septic tanks if used as directed
- readily biodegradable
- not tested on animals
Directions: Shake well before use. Apply a small amount to the area to be cleaned or apply with a damp cloth or sponge. Rub gently and rinse or wipe clean.
Proper dosage saves cost and minimises environmental impact: Delphis Eco encourage users to reduce waste going to land fill by recycling empty bottles.