Delphis Eco Beer and Drinks Line Cleaner (2 x 5L)
This beer and drinks cleaner removes beverage residue, grease marks and bacteria. Contents 2 x 5 litre packs.
- does not contain EDTA acids or NTA acids
- does not effect beer head retention
- non-tainting - does not effect taste nor smell of drinks
- low foaming
- rapid action
- effective in hard and soft water
- reduced use of hazardous substances
- phosphate and phosphonate free
- safe in septic tanks if used as directed
- readily biodegradable
- not tested on animals
Pre-flush system thoroughly with water to remove beer and drinks residues. Charge with cleaning solution and pull through or circulate system several times during minimum half hour contact time. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Do not leave cleaning solution in the system overnight. May also be used to clean trays, nozzles and fittings. Avoid prolonged contact with aluminium. All dispense equipment must be cleaned at least once every seven days.
Proper dosage saves cost and minimises environmental impact:
General cleaning: dilute 1:10 parts COLD water.
Heavy cleaning: dilute 1:5 parts COLD water.
Areas of usage
Pubs, bars, cellars, clubs, cafes, restaurants, kitchens, etc:
- pipes and associated equipment
- beer and soft drink lines
Full guidance on the handling and safe storage of the product can be obtained from the safety data sheet once purchased
Appearance: pale yellow fluid
pH-neat: 13.50 typical
pH@5% in tap water: 12.50 typical
Boiling point: 100oC
Vapour pressure: water = 18mm Hg
Water solubility: totally soluble
Gravity @ 20C: 1.200 typical